A strategy for life
It’s not what you think and then you realize the blunt truth:
● Be prepared to experiment with different career opportunities until you find what is right.
● Allocate your “resources” – time, energy, money – consistent with the strategy you’ve decided on.
● Nurture and develop the relationships that will support you throughout your life.
● Understand what the people you love want from you and devote time and energy to supplying it.
● Don’t “outsource” your children; challenge them to solve hard problems and develop values; equip them with the right experiences to help them succeed.
● Build a healthy family culture.
● Avoid “marginal thinking” that may lead you down the path of moral concessions.
Read more http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/47d1490e-99e0-11e1-aa6d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1ufek1Aq9