I read a blog post about sex myths and realized they’re right for brands also:
- Love is an emotion and not the same as anger, sadness or surprise
- Men want sex, women want relationships i.e., products wants sales, brands want relationships
- Love and hate are polar opposites, but a millimeter apart i.e. brand experience
- Porn appeals only to men is rubbish: sex sells
- Men are genetically programmed to cheat and many brands are guilty of doing that demonstrably these last few years.
A brand declines when it is no longer sublime, enjoyable or just plain down boring. Come on, let’s go, roll said the traffic cop yesterday